Terms and Conditions
1. This prize draw is open to UK residents only, aged 18 years old or over, and is run by Vita Liberata Limited, company number NI046592, and registered office address at 181a Templepatrick Road, Ballyclare, Co Antrim, BT39 0RA (we, us or our).
2. Details of how to enter form part of these conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules.
3. Entries must be submitted by entering the entrant’s full name and email address only via the web address https://competition.vitaliberata.com/and entry is restricted to one per person. Once submitted, entries cannot be amended in any way.4. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries or entries sent through agencies, third parties and via any means other than as specified in condition 3 above will not be accepted. There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary to enter this competition. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of despatch or screenshots from our website will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
5. Entry involves providing your email address for entry into a randomized sweepstake. The winner will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date. The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. All entries must be received by 11.59pm on 31st August 2018. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. The winner will be contacted by telephone or email on the week commencing 7th September 2018. Should we be unable to contact the winner within five working days of first attempting to do so (using reasonable attempts) or should the winner be unable to accept the prize, we reserve the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
8. The prize as described is available on the date of publication. Should the prize become unavailable, substitutes of equal value will be provided.
9. One winning entrant will win the following (the prize):
– x2 economy return flights to Santorini from a UK based airport (stopovers may be required). To be chosen and booked by our team. Flights must be booked and taken before 31/12//2018 and our team require at least 4 weeks’ advance notice of your chosen dates.
– £1000 spending money or the equivalent in $ based on exchange rate on the closing date of the competition.
– 5 nights’ accommodation for two people in Santorini (based on a double or twin room). To be chosen and booked by our team. Accommodation must be booked and used before 31/12/2018, and our team require at least 4 weeks’ advance notice of your chosen dates.
– All other costs of the trip to Santorini, save as specified above, must be paid by the winner.
– x2 spray tans (location TBC at winner’s closest available location. This is subject to change depending on availability).
– x2 sets of Vita Liberata product worth £250 each.
10. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. The winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity post competition on our behalf, including by providing written or recorded content (audio and/or visual), without further remuneration.
13. Once the winner has been announced, entrants’ data will be deleted unless they have chosen to subscribe to our newsletter. The option to join the mailing list appears at the point of entry and subscribers can unsubscribe at any time.</br/>14. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond our control. Accordingly, we may, at our absolute discretion, vary or amend the promotion and you agree that no liability shall attach to us as a result. We shall not be otherwise liable for in relation to this prize competition, and in utilizing your prize, any winning entrant does so entirely at their own liability and risk.
15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other social network or by any third party.
16. These conditions are to be interpreted in accordance with Northern Irish law and any dispute arising out of these conditions or their subject matter is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Northern Irish courts.